PUNISHMENT + REFORM + EDUCATION
Back to School
Governors & Staff
A Private Boarding School for Girls
Proprietors: The Church Trust for the Moral Reform of Wayward Girls
Headmistress: Dame Agatha Trunchbull, M.A, D.S.A, D.I.S.T.
Reformatory Lane, Hardacre End, North Yorkshire, England NE1 4CP
Telegraphic Address: @hardacrehall.com
From The Chairman of the Governors
Welcome to the new Prospectus of Hardacre Hall School. Please browse carefully, and I am sure that you will find everything in here to satisfy you that Hardacre Hall is the proper institution to undertake the education of your precious daughter.
It is with great sadness that we at the Church Trust have witnessed an appalling decline amongst our nation's youth since the Second World War in self-reliance, moral standards, and respect for authority.
We ourselves know all too intimately of the losses and tribulations suffered by many families during the recent conflict. And we can understand that a certain weariness has crept into our national soul. Indeed, many of our friends have wondered if in these times of changing social mores, there is really any role for a body such as the Church Trust which is steeped in so much tradition.
Our reply is a resounding YES! These times are a challenge to the committed, and if we are to keep our young people away from Sin and Lust, we must redouble our efforts to guide them on to the path of Moral Rectitude and keep them there. And so we have re-opened the famous Hardacre School with the mission of supplying a Proper Girls' Education for 100 to 200 pupils in a regime of Traditional English Discipline.
And what a tradition we have! The Hardacre area has been a place of learning and discipline for nearly 1,000 years, ever since the Church strove to protect the virtues of our maidens from the marauding Vikings.
There has been a Hardacre Hall school for over five hundred years, and there always will be.
We are proud of our tradition, and we will build upon this in turning out the useful and obedient female citizens that England will need in the second half of the twentieth century.
From The Directress of Education
Hardacre Hall is a school like no other in the world: it combines the best features of every girls' school in England to offer a regime of formal learning, character building, and suffering under strict discipline. We are a Reformatory School and we will save the souls of all our schoolgirls and drive out all traces of Sin and Lust, with a continual diet of severe corporal punishment accompanied by devout prayer.
We have a vision for Education. In our vision, the pupils of Hardacre Hall will leave us, educated in Mind, Body, and Spirit, ready to be the wives and mothers of tomorrow. And if they are not fortunate enough to attain the calling of marriage and motherhood, we will educate them for careers in a suitable form of service.
I shall myself take on the mantle of Headmistress of the new school to ensure that our vision is made real. Education will be the way we remember it and as it still ought to be, now and in the future....
It was a warm day in the classroom, and the windows were open. The schoolgirl sat upright in the required posture on her hard wooden chair, her hands resting demurely on the top of the wooden desk. The heavy black leather lace-up shoes on her feet were firmly together, but under the desk her knees were apart, her thighs forced open by the large sanitary pad that Matron had prescribed that morning. She fidgeted on her seat, the crinkled material around the immensely strong leg elastics of her navy-blue woollen school knickers joining the elastic garters of her liberty bodice in digging harshly at her tender thighs, and the white cotton knicker linings providing no protection.
If, like us, you believe that education starts at the bottom, then share our vision and enrol your daughter now before it is too late. We shall not fail her. Nor you, nor England.
Hardacre Hall is an interactive role-play fantasy game for ADULTS ONLY. If you are not at least 21 years of age, then you may NOT enter the game. Indeed, the Headmistress does not even want to know of your existence.
Your character enters the game as a schoolgirl aged between 12 and 14, and will suffer severe punishments, humiliation, abuse, and degradation at the hands of the authority characters within the game.
The game environment is a strict Reformatory Boarding School for Girls set in England in the year 1956. If you want to play, you should familiarise yourself with the 50's era.
The game is consensual at the point of entry. Once you have entered the game, you surrender all rights. The game style is perverse.
The game is based on boring lessons, repressive school rules, and detailed costumes and uniforms . Corporal punishment is savage but feasible. This is NOT a spanking and teasing game, this is an exploration of your deepest and darkest fears.
If you understand all this, and you want to play, then read the rules.
RULES OF THE GAME
1. NO BRATTING (and no "cruising for a bruising"). You will be punished for things you can't help, like making mistakes in your schoolwork, or the least thing wrong with your uniform.
2. NO PLEASURE. Your character does NOT enjoy being punished or violated. You are here to express pain and fear. Only the authority figures such as the Headmistress get any pleasure out of the acts performed, and even that is "secret", hidden under the guise of doing one's duty.
3. KEEP REALITY AND FANTASY SEPARATED. Sometimes this game can be so intense that players think the Headmistress *really* wants to do these things. You MUST keep a grip on reality - this is an adults-only consensual role-play game, and within that, the Headmistress has no shame and no limits. Anyone crossing the line between reality and fantasy will be immediately expelled.
4. PLAY THE GAME. The Headmistress is only interested in enacting the fantasies within the game environment. She has no interest in being anyone's D/s Mistress, indeed she has no time or patience for the D/s lifestyle.
5. NO DELVING. You are here to interact with the *characters* inside the game environment. It is *none* of your business who the other characters might be in real life or what they *really* think, or even what other games they might be playing. Anyone discovered delving into real-life identities, or trying to find out real email addresses, or checking on other players' IRC activities will be summarily expelled.
6. NO TOPPING. You are here to do as you are told and to take what you are given. You do NOT lay down any rules or limits about your treatment. You can suggest ideas, and mention your likes and dislikes in a private email to the Headmistress.
7. NO LARKING ABOUT. If you cannot play seriously, then don't play at all.
8. DON'T BE CLEVER. Don't try to outsmart the Headmistress. You probably *are* smarter than the Headmistress. So what?
9. NO ESCAPING. You will *always* get caught. If you try to write yourself one step ahead of the authorities, or you write yourself into an "escape" sequence, the Headmistress will NOT try to chase you around the houses. You will simply be written out of the game and gagged. Of course, you can write a reasonable amount of resistance and *trying* to escape, but just make sure you always fail.
10. STAY FOCUSSED. When the Headmistress plays, she concentrates 100% on the game in hand. If you are playing on IRC and discovered to be playing "away" at the same time, or chatting on a back-channel (and you WILL be discovered), then you will be expelled. The Headmistress's time and energy is more valuable than yours, so do NOT mess her about.
If you have read the Rules, and you agree to obey them, then you may enrol in this game.
HOW TO ENROL
1. Get a picture in your own mind of your physical characteristics and your history. When you apply to enrol, you will be sent a Character Profile Questionnaire to complete.
2. Invent your "parent" character. This character is used for dialogue at an "adult" or "official" level, and will usually be your mother. However, it may also be your step-mother, aunt, etc, or if you have been sent here by the courts, your probation officer (i.e. a parole officer for juvenile delinquents).
3. If you are American, this is how you come to be in England: during World War Two your father was in England where he met your mother. You were born between 1942 and 1944. You all moved to America after the war. Your mother didn't settle, and recently came back to England, bringing you with her. This was a fairly common occurence.
4. The School is run by: "The Church Trust for the Moral Reform of Wayward Girls", based at York Minster, England.
Compose a letter from your "parent" figure to the Trust, applying to have your character enrolled at the school. Make sure you state your "parent's" name and location, your character's name and age, what your character has done that requires control and punishment, what you want the school to do to your character, and where your character is to end up after schooling.
(Some suggestions: married off to an old man, caring for parents in their old age, sent to a convent, office girl, factory worker, domestic maid. Whatever you choose must be humiliating and based on service).
5. Send the letter to: email@example.com